Account Executive - Payments - Atlanta Metro
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Account Executive is responsible for all assigned sales activities. Assignments may be account based, geography based, or a combination of the two. All Treasury Management & Payments solutions are available and the Account Executive will handle total sales functions from lead generation and follow-up to completed sale. Also responsible for establishing sales forecast and maintaining budgets and expenses related to sales activity. The Account Executive is responsible for net new business and assigned existing business through a mixture of virtual and face-to-face environments.
- Manages the activity and health of their territory’s sales funnel to ensure successful attainment of their annual Sales Objective.
- Participates, leads, and coordinates contract processes and negotiations between clients and internal departments to include component contract input and T&C’s contributions for applicable opportunities.
- Generates leads and follows-up on all leads generated by various sources and submitted, analyzing and qualifying potential prospects.
- Prepares all survey, configuration, proposal, and follow-up reporting documentation.
- Proficiently presents all solutions.
- Works closely with appropriate Sales Consultant in order to coordinate demonstrations and complete RFP requests.
- Participates in installation and coordination process with the Project Manager.
- Works with Sales Director to develop an annual territory plan outlining critical areas of focus and activities to ensure attainment of their annual sales objective.
- Provides territory and opportunity updates via Microsoft CRM per management direction to demonstrate progress towards closing specific opportunities and achievement of annual Sales Objective.
- Uses Microsoft CRM to track critical conversations and emails with clients and prospects.
- Performs field promotional work to develop and sell new business through participation in Road Shows, and Trade Shows.
- Furthers professional sales training and knowledge of Payments Industry trends.
- Provides input to Sales and Product Management.
- Effectively manages expenses and utilization of corporate resources per corporate guidelines.
Required: Education: bachelors (or equivalent experience)
Experience: 5-10 years of experience within the payments industry or selling complex outsourcing and software solutions to senior level executives
- Effective at navigating the prospect evaluation & approval processes, anticipate & overcome deal obstacles
- New account development sales experience should include complex Outsourcing and / or software solution sales.
- Excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills
- Understands and is proficient in working with and providing basic user support of Personal Computers. Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft CRM, WORD, Excel, and PowerPoint and able to effectively function using these tools in a remote environment.
- Good listening skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills; ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks
- Strong negotiation and reasoning skills
- Superior interpersonal relationship skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More