Application Security Engineer
Req ID: 200873WD-1
The Application Security Engineer performs the role of subject matter expert on application security testing, providing security requirements, and helping integrate security into Deluxe’s system development lifecycle.
We are looking for an Application Security Engineer who can enable product and development teams to deliver secure-by-design applications and infrastructure, by providing cybersecurity expertise and guidance throughout the system development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with product managers, scrum masters, and application development to identify and injecting security requirements into Acceptance Criteria of epics/ stories.
- Provide subject matter expertise on secure coding practices, assist in building and rolling out related guidelines and standards, perform manual source code reviews for high-risk components
- Collaborate with Development & DevOps engineers to evaluate and operationalize security tools to be integrated into development environments and their CI/CD pipelines.
- Help develop & participate in a review board to address false positives
- Research and monitor emerging threats and vulnerabilities, understand current industry and technology trends and opportunities, and assess their impact to Deluxe applications and the business.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s and 2 years or HS/GED and 6 years
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
Experience: 3 years of Application Security / Application Development
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More