Now is your chance to join an organization that drives change! We’re a company that’s consistently on top employer lists.
Why join us:
- There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place to Work Certified” and “Best Place to Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few). At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people so offer the typical benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental) PLUS: Flexible time off, volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, pet bereavement and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard the people, benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every employee at deluxe is an owner!
Researches, analyzes, evaluates, and administers corporate benefits plans/programs. Functions as a liaison between vendors, employees, and HR, and manages administrative processes. Partners with business units to provide quality programs and to assist with optimal utilization.
- Ensure benefits plans are compliant and understood by Deluxe participants. Review and update SPDs, SARs, policies, procedures, handbook, 5500s, and other filings. Ensure the integrity of the benefits plans by monitoring plan performance and utilization reports. Prepare and administer surveys.
- Critically evaluates the efficacy and relevance of leave administration and absence management processes and procedures to support a streamlined, centralized, accessible leave administration program.
- Creates and oversees the process for an integrated absence management program including ADA job accommodations, non FMLA job accommodations, pregnancy accommodations, employees returning to work from a leave of absence with restrictions and employees with work related claims needing return to work assistance. Identifies processes and procedures, lines of communication, opportunities for critical monitoring/data integrity oversight, and other aspects of the leave administration and absence management programs to ensure compliance with Company policies, and federal, state, and local leave administration regulations.
- Responsible for providing disability management services to employees with disabilities, case management and consultation services to all levels of leadership in compliance with ADAAA, FMLA, Workers’ Compensation and various laws and principles of Disability Management.
- Provides support and guidance to employees for non-work related injuries and illnesses and work related claims that impact the employees ability to perform the essential job functions.
- Manage vendor relations to ensure employee benefits plans and programs are meeting participants' needs. Participate in vendor reviews, RFPs, designing and implementing new programs, and replacing old programs where necessary.
- Monitor, report, and analyze costs, best practices, and competitiveness of benefits plans. Analyze benefit plans and costs as part of acquisition due diligence process.
- Respond to HR, participant, vendor, and agency questions in a timely and efficient manner. Educate employees and HR on benefits options, initiatives, systems, and tools. Partner with businesses to ensure benefits plans assist with employee recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of related experience or high school diploma/GED and 7 years of related experience
- 5 years of experience working in Benefits, Human Resources
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.