Bill Pay Implementation Specialist
Now is your chance to join an organization that drives change. We’re a company that’s consistently on top employer lists.
Deluxe is hiring immediately for our Bill Pay Implementation Specialist role.
Why join us:
- There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place to Work Certified” and “Best Place to Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few). At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization
- We value our people so offer the typical benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental) PLUS: Volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, and more
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard the people, benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every employee at deluxe is an owner
- Hybrid schedule, allowing you flexibility to work from home/remote several days per week
- Implements Deluxe-proposed solutions and configurations on projects while meeting the client billability levels and billing rates as established for this position.
- Prepares implementation status reports
- Implements up to five small projects simultaneously as well as upgrades
- Assists on larger more complex projects that require more than one resource
- Works with the project team to prepare customer or internal systems by customizing base software applications and entering customer-specific data
- Tests systems prior to delivery and during implementation at the client site or internally to ensure a quality product
- Documents defects and resolution approaches. Works collaboratively with other team members to resolve issues
This role is not permitted to be filled in the following locations Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Dakota, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, mathematics, computer science, business, or engineering and 2 years of related experience, or high school diploma/GED and 6 years of related experience
- Working experience with the Microsoft Office suite and windows-based operating systems/networks
- Experience implementing or support software solutions
- 2 years of experience working in banking, payment processing, or treasury management
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter