Now is your chance to join an organization that drives change. We’re a company that’s consistently on top employer lists.
Why join us:
- There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place to Work Certified” and “Best Place to Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few). At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people so offer the typical benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental) PLUS: Flexible time off, volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, pet bereavement and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard the people, benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every employee at deluxe is an owner!
- Hybrid schedule, allowing you flexibility to work from home/remote several days per week
The Cloud Engineer 5 role is primarily responsible for infrastructure and server engineering tasks to implement IT strategies across multiple complex infrastructure domains. This role works to design and implement new technology and improve the delivery of current infrastructure and services. The role is also a final escalation point for the infrastructure support team before involving vendor support.
- Lead technical problem-solving activities to quickly diagnose problems and restore services as directed.
- Author and peer review plans related to technology adoption and best practices for software for cloud-based infrastructure; as well as documentation related to technology implementation tasks.
- Provisioning, configuring, operating, and maintaining cloud-based systems and environments as requested.
- Evaluate new and evolving technologies to provide technical feedback. Providing consultative services to business units as well as other teams within the IT organization.
- Designing and authoring cloud automation scripts and workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience in the field of cloud computing
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5 years’ experience with IT Engineering
- 3 years of experience with infrastructure technologies such as VMWare vCenter, ESX, Windows Server and Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- 2 years of experience with Microservices and Container Management technologies such as Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker and EKS
- 2 years of experience with SIEM tools such as Graylog, Mezmo, ELK, CloudWatch
- 2 years of experience with REST API, PowerShell, and Bash
- 2 years of experience with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Ansible and Terraform
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.