We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) Analyst
Req ID: 200832WD-1
Deluxe IT security is looking for a Cyber Security professional. Experience in rapidly assessing intrusion detection system alerts, anti-virus alerts, SIEM technology, threat intelligence information, ticketing systems, developing solutions and recommending security resolutions. Involved in daily investigations of email Phishing, DLP (Data Loss Prevention), and Security Operations tickets. Understanding of scripting languages is a plus to assist with automation and advanced level searches.Active team member of the cyber security incident response team (CSIRT) including active participation in security investigations. Knowledgeable in cloud security, work cross functionally with Deluxe business teams, audit team, and legal team members.Conceptual understand of networks, TCP/IP, applications, and other core IT data center workings.
- Apply critical thinking to investigate daily security events that are generated from cyber security monitoring tools.
- Skills to effectively interact and communicate with peers, teams, business partners, and management to understand and document business and IT decisions. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with other CSIRT staff in reviewing of daily Security Operation Center reports, developing metrics and investigating root cause analysis.
- Perform Cyber Forensic investigations using available security tools.
- Participate in the Cyber Security Incident Response team during Security Events
- Continually investigating new cyber threats that could be impacting the broader industry.Review current active Cyber Threat & Vulnerability’s and how it impacts Deluxe companies.
- Understand and create solutions to solve problems, make well thought out decisions to continually enhance detection and speed of threat mitigation.
Education and Experience: Bachelors and 3 years or HS/GED and 7 years
Education: Bachelors Information Technology - Security
Experience: 3 years Preferred security certification (ex: CISSP, CCSP, GCIH, etc)
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: IT Analyst
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More