Executive Director – Go to Market Strategy
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Executive Director, GTM Strategy is a key member of the Marketing leadership team and will be charged with creating a scalable pipeline that is optimized for our target market, buyers, self-service product adoption, and sales acceleration. In addition, this role will be responsible for managing and coaching a high performing team, helping to deliver on targets with strong emphasis on pipeline creation, nurturing and reporting, as well as continuous analytics that will help optimize our demand and digital programs.
- Lead the development of strategic marketing plans to support Deluxe’s diverse audiences and segments. This includes business to business, direct to consumer or small business and reseller channels.
- Drive top-line revenue growth through a range of fine-tuned programs including social, display, SEM/SEO, in-app, email, retargeting, account based marketing, direct mail and partner marketing campaigns, as well as live and on-demand events to drive demand and revenue growth for all sales channels (field, e-commerce, inside sales and reseller).
- Work with a cross-functional marketing leadership team on the creation of marketing messaging for each product offering that simplifies a complex industry, and converts it into a compelling narrative
- Advise on the development of content marketing, working with stakeholders to creating materials (whitepapers, research reports, how-to videos, etc.) to support account engagement, demand generation, and pipeline programs.
- Partner with marketing technology and operations teams to implement new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation and marketing operations
- Build, mentor, and motivate a high-performing team to drive outcomes and challenge the business to think outside the box
- Build effective ROI reporting on contribution to pipeline and revenue, working in lock-step with Sales and Marketing Measurement and Analytics team
- Own the budget, annual strategy, and quarterly execution plans for the global demand generation function
Required: • Bachelors degree (or equivalent) Marketing, Communications, Business Strategy
• 15+ years of progressive marketing experience
• 7+ years managing, mentoring, and coaching a team
• Experience building strong, cross-functional partnerships with your peers in Web Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales (to name a few); previous sales experience is a huge plus as well
• A demonstrable understanding of compelling marketing value propositions ranging from transactional selling to solution selling, across a span of industries and a range of buyer personas
• A strong understanding of all digital acquisition channels, including display, search, social, lead buys and content sponsorships
• A deep grasp of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition
Preferred: • Masters degree
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Executive
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More