HR Business Partner - Product Development
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
**This role is located in Sandy Springs, GA**
As a strategic business partner, ensure the continued growth and success for the client group by maximizing the contribution of all employees through timely and effective creation and implementation of Human Resources practices, policies and services.
- Acts as a key business partner to execute and support enterprise strategies and initiatives.
- Provides guidance, consultation and interpretation to management as it pertains to employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, organizational development, legal issues, policies and procedures.
- Executes talent management strategies to attract, select, reward, train and motivate staff. Identifies and analyzes productivity, turnover, and hiring trends and develops and implements appropriate action plans.
- Builds collaborative relationships with the client group and associates as well as others in the HR organization to enable the successful delivery of HR strategy, products and services to clients
- Represents and enables the successful implementation of HR strategy, products and services to their client group.
- Evaluates results against key performance metrics to determine the impact of HR programs and update key business partners.
- Conducts investigations and provides counsel and recommends solutions to management on employee relations issues.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures. Makes recommendations, provides solutions, and resolves issues as challenges arise
- Assists in the creation and implementation of enterprise wide HR initiatives and changes in policies and procedures.
- Evaluates data (i.e. reports, decisions, employee feedback, program results, etc.) and recommends new approaches, guidelines, and procedures to affect continual improvement in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Stays current and is aware of social, economic and other trends that may affect the business or the direction of human resources policies and programs. Stays abreast of legislation affecting human resources and monitor company guidelines and make recommendations for required changes
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Bachelors Degree and 4+ years of experience as an HRBP
- Experience supporting IT/Tech or Product Development Businesses in an HRBP capacity
- Solid knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Strong consultative and relationship building skills.
- Must have proven experience in employment and selection, training, managing change initiatives, and leadership development.
- Must possess strong assessment and decision-making skills, and an outstanding ability to influence and build relationships within the organization and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to listen
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment.
- MBA or SPHR
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Department: Human Resources
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More