Manager, Agile Practice
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Provides leadership, coaching, career development, and performance management to Scrum Masters reporting to this role.
- Using tools such as goal setting, team meetings, and regular 1-on-1 coaching sessions, ensure that team performance is strong and contributes to Deluxe’s goals and objectives
- Monitor team metrics to identify issues, then work with the team’s assigned scrum master to discover the truth behind the metrics and to resolve the issue
- Foster culture of continuous improvement, learning, and growth mindset within the Product Management and Product Development teams
- In partnership with Director and Agile Coaches, mentor the organization to increase Deluxe’s overall agility
- Assign scrum masters to products/teams to balance Agile Practice team capacity, sustainable pace, and Deluxe’s needs
- Serve as interim scrum master as needed due to absences, leaves, or expanding organizational needs
- Represent Deluxe by participating in local, national, and/or international meet-ups, forums, and conferences, including sharing knowledge by presenting
Required: Education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
Experience: 6+ years of relevant experience in Agile software development, facilitation, continuous improvement, people leadership, conflict management, communication, and change management
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More