Manager, Agile Practice
Deluxe is looking for a dynamic leader to drive the Agile process and philosophy across the organization. The Manager, Agile Practice provides leadership, coaching, career development, and performance management to Scrum Masters and Senior Scrum Masters reporting to this role.
The Agile Practice Manger will, among other tasks:
- Work with assigned cross-functional Agile team(s) to facilitate consistent, predictable, sustainable levels of performance while adhering to common Agile process.
- Proactively and reactively remove impediments to team success.
- Facilitate continuous improvement of cross-functional Agile team(s) through retrospectives, defined shared values, and other techniques.
- Provide peer coaching to functional leaders of assigned Agile team(s).
- Participate in the creation and delivery of Agile training curriculum.
- Assist in introducing Agile process to acquired companies.
- Provide leadership, coaching, career development, and performance management for direct reports.
Basic Qualifications (BQs)
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree and 5 years experience or HS/GED and 9 years experience in Agile software development.
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
Experience:3 years of management experience. People leadership and conflict management skills.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.