Manager, Channel Marketing
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Channel Marketer for the Reseller segment plays a lead role in ensuring successful execution of integrated marketing campaigns in the channel. The Channel Marketer works in collaboration with their sales and products partners to achieve defined goals, they will lead program development, creative execution, analysis and reporting of results for each initiative. The role will also require constant monitoring of industry trends and key competitors. This expertise, plus a solid knowledge of marketing strategy and execution across all media, will allow the Channel Marketer to develop growth programs for integrated campaigns that address both channel goals plus help Product Managers better optimize channels to achieve their goals.
- Responsible for development and execution of strategic, multi-channel marketing programs, and sales-enablement tools, formulated to achieve sales and profit goals established for the Reseller channel.
- Partner with Sales & Product to develop annual plans for the channel and for large named accounts, plus participate in key meetings with customers as needed
- Gather input from key stakeholders (Sales, Product Managers, Integrated Marketing, eMarketing Managers, Creative, etc) to formulate integrated programs to help ensure a seamless customer experience across channels
- Lead multiple initiatives, assign staff and resources for the investment levels needed for each program
- Lead/Mentor/Develop team members
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Marketing
- 10 years of experience in Channel Marketing and/or agency experience a plus.
- Leadership experience required
- Broad generalist understanding of marketing, with emphasis on channel and integrated marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing to support a reseller distribution channel, in both the U.S. and Canada
- Able to synthesize and report results to keep management, internal clients and teams apprised of program results, trends, recommended changes, etc.
- Able to work effectively across functional groups or geographic offices to meet aggressive schedules Must be hands-on with all facets of job with ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Must be self-motivated and able to drive and run programs independently Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and agile thinking skills
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with shifting priorities
Preferred: MBA Preferred
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More