Managing Director, Deluxe Rewards
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Location: Atlanta, GA or Remote
The Managing Director will secure new business for Deluxe Rewards, specifically leveraging Loyalty and Rewards experience to help sell new business within the top 200 banks in the US. Leverage loyalty and rewards industry and market expertise including market trends, knowledge of competition, and challenges to drive new sales and strengthen existing relationships with clients.
- Drive financial results consistently by handling all sales activities from lead generation and follow-up to completed sale and consultation.
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Manage, modify and evolve sales strategy to align with changing market needs and climate.
- Forecast accurately for targeted business growth.
- Serve as a key member of business leadership, influencing the strategy, direction, and annual planning activities within the Sales function.
- Translate the strategic goals of the Sales function & the Financial Services segment into tactical objectives executable by staff
- Negotiate successfully with cross-functional partners to procure appropriate support to achieve the objectives of the team
- Capture key information, update corporate systems, and adhere to process and policies as required
Required: • Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or other related discipline or associate’s degree and related experience
• 10+ years of successful sales management experience with increasing responsibilities over time inclusive of c-suite engagement in a technology setting with Financial Services Industry. Loyalty and Rewards experience required.
• Strong leadership, team building, organizational agility.
• Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of business and financial process/metrics for use in driving key performance indicators and leading c-suite engagement in Market.
• Consulting Skills and client executive interaction and relationships will be important for this role. Also, significant knowledge and working knowledge of Loyalty and Rewards industry.
Preferred: • Masters degree
• Knowledge of bank interchange a plus.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Director
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More