Marketing Manager, Partners
Marketing Manager, Partners is responsible for creating rich content that leads to channel growth strategies across cloud services portfolio including websites and ecommerce.
Working closely with partners, Indirect Partners and Resellers, both small business and enterprise, ensures rich content for the right sales and marketing strategies are in place to facilitate growth and achieve results.
The successful candidate will be required to effectively communicate Hostopia/Deluxe value proposition to the market place and uphold our corporate brand.
- Develops an annual marketing plan that defines the initiatives created to enhance the image, product knowledge and profitability of Hostopia/Deluxe brand.
- Establishes the right the sales and marketing strategy for Partners to help them grow sales performance.
- This will include working with Partners to build a strategy that best meets their business needs. Managing the execution of programs, Tracking/reporting to measure the effectiveness of programs.
- Participates in the development and introduction, in conjunction with the sales and development teams, of new product offerings for current and prospective customers.
- Manages the marketing aspects of new product launches including development of communication plans, product training, marketing and sales kits and partnership programs.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s In Marketing and 3-5 years of B2B Marketing or HS/GED and 9 years of experience
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s In Marketing and 3-5 years of B2B Marketing
Experience with SaaS, web hosting, ecommerce, website design and other online presence tools
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.