We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Performance Stability Senior Specialist
Req ID: 200086WD
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Primary responsibilities will consist of developing and performing functional reviews for all PSO processes. The reviews will be completed for the process and individual associate level. To ensure that strict adherence to documented procedures, CTQs / CTC’s, job-aids, and business rules are followed for all processes being reviewed. In addition, must be able to analyze data captured during the review process and communicate trending results to process owners and senior management. This role will closely partner with PSO Process Owners in ensuring site consistency, identifying process/performance gaps and acting as a liaison to Surveillance Operations.
- Monitor and report accuracy for all Production Service Operations functions (Consumer Banking, Remittance (Consumer & Commercial), Scanning, Applications, POR, Plastics, Pay Channel and Electronic payments. Monitoring process and individual level where possible.
- Extract daily samples and conduct reviews using research methods via FDR, WAUSAU, Vision Plus, Workstation, GECOM, RMS-NG and other Synchrony proprietary platforms.
- Complete timely ongoing updating of all developed dashboards according to agreed frequency.
- Review documentation to identify possible process gaps or non-adherence to documented operational procedures, job aids, business rules or compliance regulations.
- Collaborate with the PS&S Development Specialist and Remittance Integration team for process changes and communicate any identified issues from audits, reviews, monitoring or testing.
- Identify improvement opportunities making recommendations and assist process owners in implementing solutions.
- Partner with Operational departments to ensure process consistency.
- Maintain knowledge of all PSO Surveillance reviews being completed. Ensure that any process changes are reviewed to determine if current surveillance reviews must be updated.
- Communication through written reports and oral presentations of process control results and related issues that impact CTQ/CTC’s.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with co-workers as well as all levels of management and client/customers.
- Flexibility in job functions as well as working hours.
- Ensure accuracy and confidentiality of associate review findings.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in a Remittance Processing and/or Transaction Processing environment or Customer Service environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Proficient PC Skills – including intermediate Excel and PowerPoint, Word and Access
- Knowledge of SharePoint or some other type of workflow management system functionality and capabilities.
- 4-year degree in the areas of Finance, Information Technology, or related degree.
- 2+ years of payment processing and/or customer service systems.
- 2+ years financial and process auditing experience.
- 1+ year statistical experience.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including weekend and holidays. Work hours: 40 hours per week
- Knowledge of WAUSAU, FDR, RMS-NG, Vision Plus and GECOM (Synchrony Financial Employees).
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills and detailed oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills to establish and maintain daily schedules of completed reviews.
- Experience with Process mapping tools a plus.
- Ability to interpret and analyze accuracy of data processing.
- Ability to work independently as well as coordinating work with co-workers.
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More