Processing Specialist II (High Speed Operator)
Our solutions help businesses accelerate growth and operate more efficiently. At Deluxe, our culture embodies the same approach and support to our people. We know an organization’s employees are its greatest asset, that’s why we believe in unlocking the potential of each Deluxer. We welcome ideas, recognize achievements, and invest in our employees through development succession and mentorship programs. We offer highly competitive benefits that start on day one of employment that include: medical, dental, and vision plan options, flexible work environment, generous holiday, paid time off, and volunteer time off, tuition assistance, paid parental leave, and so much more.
What is Remittance?
Watch the video to learn more
The Processing Specialist II position performs complex sorting and decisioning of non-standard or rejected transactions. The focus of the position is to perform the day to day functions of reject decisioning/processing.
• Reject Operator - Pull rejected transactions from all processing areas using reports and processing audit trails with general knowledge of operations. Perform basic level transaction sorting and decision-making. Header batched items with control documents and processing header.
• High Speed Mail Extraction & Scanning – Perform extraction and scanning on high speed and moderate complex client handling on IBML, ITrans, Falcon, Eagle & Opex equipment
• Assist with training when needed
• Other Duties Assigned by Manager
• Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
• Ability to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• 1st shift
• Flexibility to work weekends
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 18+ years of age
• Ability to lift to 25 lbs.
• Able to stand for long periods of time (is this required)
• Prior experience with Lockbox or Remittance Processing, including I-Tran, IMBL, OPEX 30, 40, 50/51, Falcon.
• Technical or Associates level education
• 6+ months experience as Processing Specialist
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ariel Williams [C];Kulu Phillips [C]