Processing Specialist II (Invoice Matching) Day Shift Available
Our solutions help businesses accelerate growth and operate more efficiently. At Deluxe, our culture embodies the same approach and support to our people. We know an organization’s employees are its greatest asset, that’s why we believe in unlocking the potential of each Deluxer. We welcome ideas, recognize achievements, and invest in our employees through development succession and mentorship programs. We offer highly competitive benefits that start on day one of employment that include: medical, dental, and vision plan options, flexible work environment, generous holiday, paid time off, and volunteer time off, tuition assistance, paid parental leave, and so much more.
Processing Specialist II Data Entry – This position will act as a subject matter expert and will be required to make several data driven decisions based on a variety of processes and transaction types. Additionally, this position is responsible for processing customer payments and exceptions, look ups, researching customer payment issues and accessing customer information to verify proper account information for posting.
May perform duties in the following areas:
• Handles back-end functions including quality processing controls & balancing of deposits
• Researching customer accounts to identify and verify proper account for posting payments.
• Prepares client payments for processing.
• 10-key data entry of account number, invoice numbers, amounts, etc.
• Performs research and adjustment activities.
• Balanced credits and debits within transactions.
• Processing exceptions - researching customer payment issues and correcting out of balance conditions
• Assist with Training & Controls for Quality Assurance
• Other related duties assigned as needed
• Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
• Ability to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• 1st shift
• Flexibility to work weekends
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 18+ years of age
• Prior experience with Lockbox or Remittance Processing
• Technical or Associates level education
• 6+ months experience in Data Entry
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ariel Williams [C];Kulu Phillips [C]