Product Development Co-op
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Co-Op Software Engineer will have opportunities to gain experience in Software Development, Test Automation, and UX Product Design in an Agile Environment. The Engineer team the CO-Op Student would work with develops new features, offerings, and enhancements for the Deluxe SaaS solutions through partnerships with executive leadership, product managers, and other software engineers.
By participating in a Software Engineer Co-Op at Deluxe, you could learn the following:
• Hands on development and full life cycle design
• Twitter Bootstrap, SCSS and CSS
• JSON and/or XML-based remote request frameworks.
• Experience within an agile scrum framework
• Data exchange formats and approaches
• Cloud technology, especially AWS
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements
- Develop estimates for stories, bugs and tasks.
- Drive best practices, toolsets and common design patters within the Web service and Ruby solution stack
- Leads and/or participates in backlog grooming, planning, and other agile planning activities
|• Currently Enrolled in a Bachelors Program in Computer Science or related field at GA Tech|
·Previous CoOp or Internship with Deluxe• Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Intern
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More