Product Manager Platform
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
This role is responsible for the Product Management of Deluxe Small Business Services strategic product initiatives. The primary objective of the role is to drive profitable growth of the assigned core product portfolio, and assumes responsibility for product financial metrics, as well as strategic, growth oriented goals.
The role has product portfolio responsibility for the Platforms including the Control Panels, Platform Applications, API, Reporting, Billing System and Integration Services.
The Product Manager works closely with all departments within Deluxe including – product marketing and development, project management, technology, partner marketing, technical support and national sales and services management.
- Responsible as the product owner for their core portfolio, ensuring maximized growth.
- Creates and delivers product roadmaps, channel plans and online strategies to all teams
- Responsible to conduct analysis of existing products, services, and processes, to determine recommendations for enhancements, and future strategic direction. Responsible to support market analysis on competitor products, features, and capabilities to ensure we are remaining competitive.
- Refining and prioritizing the product backlog for a variety of products, including non-functional requirements, on a regular basis in collaboration with the team such that it mitigates operational / technical / financial risk, accelerates team learning, achieves expected outcomes and optimizes the value of the work performed
- Develops business cases, assess stage gate progress, launch products successfully (on budget, on time, delivering quality) and monitors revenue and profitability performance against the business cases.
- Define key measurements of product line performance and success criteria
- Create short and long term product development requirements to guide core teams
- Conduct research, analyze and evaluate markets and technologies providing results and recommendations. Then develop product requirements and execute on delivering the desired business outcomes.
- Provides high profile industry thought leadership both internally and externally through papers, presentations, seminars, training.
- Collaborate internally with Marketing and Sales.
Required: • Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) Marketing, Business Management, MBA
• 5 years of experience Business Management, IT, Finance
• 2+ years experience managing products and services
• Strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of product development and product integration across many different systems, working within waterfall and agile environments
• Experience and knowledge of SaaS models, and the Cloud Hosting market.
• Experience and technical knowledge of how the internet works, APIs, and billing systems
• Experience with professional services as a way to customize existing products a definite plus
• Knowledge of project management methodology
• Proven track record for driving new product capabilities from internal concept to successful release planning, delivery and market adoption
• Knowledge of sales, marketing and product management processes
• A keen interest in product design, development, integration and the value that products deliver to the end customer to ensure long-term success and customer lifetime value
• Product management experience in both retail and wholesale models a plus
• Entrepreneurial drive and passion
• Technical understanding of product and customer requirements.
• Operates within the context of approved methods. Anticipates and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Department: Product Management
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More