QA Engineer 5
Deluxe is a trusted technology-enabled solutions provider, with a Quality Engineering team that delivers innovative, high-quality solutions. As a Senior Quality Engineer, you are an unwavering advocate for quality and your customer. You stand in the role of our customers in the practical use of our products. You are a reputational gatekeeper for Deluxe. You are a master of the Quality Engineering craft. You ensure elegance in our solutions. You have a growth mindset and with creativity, courage, and grit, you discover better ways to achieve product excellence. You thrive on technical challenges and finding ways to optimize processes and drive efficiency. You work collaboratively and bring Agile test proficiency through manual exploratory and automated testing.
- Displays an in-depth understanding of the Why and How of Agile software development. Candidate of choice is experienced in Scrum, Kanban, and other Agile methodologies. Agile evangelist with a collaborative mindset and demonstrated ability to blur the lines between functional roles on the team, shifting Quality left and right and catalyzing change to optimize process efficiency.
- Full-stack Agile tester, with end-to-end knowledge of application infrastructure and ability to design, manage and execute risk-based test plans and test cases that provide comprehensive functional, integration and regression testing against the assigned application(s).
- Working knowledge of source code management repositories, unit testing, code reviews, check-in/out processes and industry-accepted coding standards for page objects, naming schemas, etc.
- Experienced with object-oriented coding languages such as Java and how to create, utilize and interact with various types of objects and variables. Demonstrates familiarity with new methods and classes, as well as exhibits proficiency with string manipulation, concatenation, loops, array lists, etc.
- Skilled at utilizing data-driven test frameworks via Selenium or similar tool for UI test automation, as well as executing automated tests for RESTful and SOAP Web services.
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering and 3 years experience or High school/GED and 7 years experience in QE roles.
Experience: 5 + years in progressive QE roles, preferably within the Financial Services industry. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter