QA Engineer - Associate Automation - FS
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
This position is responsible for developing software and system testing as part of the Automation team. Works closely with the Product Development team to analyze requirements and test cases to gather the information needed to automate scenarios and test cases. This position will also be responsible for executing automated test cases, and performing maintenance on automated tests.
- Develop automated tests with industry-standard development software, testing tools, and frameworks (e.g. Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Postman with Newman, Robot Framework, Appium, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SoapUI, RestAssured, etc)
- Troubleshoot code and automated test results in the form of daily maintenance.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical people across various product development teams to advance automated testing coverage.
- Research and report problems or bugs discovered by automation to the Product Development teams.
- Regularly conduct code reviews and follow defined coding standards to ensure quality of automation deliverables
- Maintain a healthy code environment, by utilizing industry-standard code management and version control software (e.g. Bitbucket, Git)
- Collaborate with your team and DevOps to optimize automated tests, for use in continuous integration.
- Partner with your team and the Automation Architect to improve automation standards, process, patterns, and use of testing framework.
- Demo automation testing progress to product development stakeholders to show progress in test automation, and grow the value of automation to quality engineering.
- Expand the coverage of automated testing by testing different layers other than the UI (e.g. database validations, directly testing Web Services or REST APIs either from code or with tools like SoapUI or RestAssured, etc.)
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field
- 3 or more years of full cycle test automation development (can be a combination of work, internship and coursework)
- Proficient with Selenium WebDriver, Java, and industry-standard test frameworks (Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Postman with Newman, Robot Framework, Appium, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SoapUI, RestAssured, etc)
- Ability to troubleshoot code and automated test results in the form of daily maintenance
- Communication skills both written and verbal to technical and non-technical audiences in order to gather information, hold demos, report on bugs, report on test results, etc.
- Experience working within an Agile environment such as Kanban or Scrum.
- Passion for quality engineering, and the value that automation brings..
- Team player with attention to detail and problem solving capabilities. Proven quick learner with a drive to learn new things and grow.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Product Development
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More