Sales Compensation Consultant
The Sales Compensation Consultant operates as a subject matter expert and project manager, partnering with senior level management in the development, delivery, and execution of sales compensation programs. This role must have a high level of expertise in sales compensation including design, systems, and administration.
- Provides subject matter expertise and project management in partnership with multiple business and sales team leaders in the annual development of sales incentive plans.
- Completion of sales incentive plan documents, ensuring alignment with key stakeholder interests (i.e., business leaders, sales team leaders, finance team and HR).
- Serve as go-to consultant to sales team leaders, HR and finance, promptly responding to inquiries concerning sales incentive plan design, policies and payments. Provide value-add insight and recommendation on enhancements, risks, opportunities, and outstanding customer service.
- Sales compensation systems: Lead projects focusing on implementing, upgrading, or enhancing sales compensation tools and systems; manages process flows and documentation.
- Contributes to the general work of the Compensation Team, reporting, competitive market analyses, and developing/supporting compensation policies.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience or high school diploma/GED and 9 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Sales Compensation plan design
- Experience with Sales Compensation administration
- Experience leading complex sales transformations
- Project management experience, including leading complex, cross-functional/cross-business projects
- Excellent aptitude in Excel, Sales Compensation, CRM, and HRIS systems
*This role is not permitted to be filled in the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, California, Colorado, District of Colombia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Washington, West Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.