Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Reporting directly to the CHRO, the Senior Executive Administrative Assistant provides executive support to the HR Leader and other leadership team members.
This individual must be creative and enjoy working in a transformational environment that is fast-paced and results-driven. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with very strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizations skills, event or project planning experience, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple competing priorities.
This high-visibility role will require the incumbent to have several years of senior leadership support. This individual must effectively interact with individuals at all levels of the organization. They must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment and supporting leaders in multiple geographic locations.
The ideal candidate should be highly influential, happy to take on additional workload when asked, interpersonally savvy and genuinely enjoy solving problems and proactively anticipating senior leadership needs.
This role will be responsible for creating written communications on behalf of the CHRO, and other Leadership Team members, and the broader enterprise. This individual must have the ability to develop, write, and edit communications, including organizational announcements, memos, and emails. The ability to distill complex subjects and repackage information into coherent and easy-to-understand language is essential.
Required: • 5 plus years of experience in a Senior Executive Administrative Assistant or Executive Administrative Assistant role
• Positive and supportive disposition
• Ability to create and review communication and project documents for reasonableness and accuracy
• Management of special, high-importance projects from concept to conclusion and follow up (i.e. project or program management)
• General administrative and clerical tasks (calendar management, travel, expense reporting, invoices, etc.)
• Maintain confidentiality on all matters and exercise discretion and sound judgment at all times/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact, always maintaining professional integrity
• Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals /suggests approaches for resolving problems, always maintaining a proactive approach
• Superior organizational skills; strong attention to detail; excellent time management skills and commitment to deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Ability to multi-task and manage through changing/shifting priorities
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations as needed, including expense reimbursement
• Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Outlook. (Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Human Resources
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More