Senior Financial Analyst
Why join us:
There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place To Work Certified” and “Best Place To Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few).
At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people, so we offer the typical benefits (Health, Dental, PTO, and 401K) PLUS: Volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard "the people", benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- This is a hybrid role that provides flexibility to work from home several day per week.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every person at deluxe is an owner!
Deluxe is seeking a senior financial analyst to join our growing team and help enable our corporate transformation. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to partner with key leaders in the organization to drive value creation by leading initiatives, providing analytics and insights on performance, and engaging with finance peers across the organization. At Deluxe, your talent and skills will help shape the future.
- Influence decisions by providing counsel and support to business teams and functions by connecting results with financial analysis and functional activity.
- Develop, drive, and attain the annual operating plan and monthly forecasts with insightful analysis and business knowledge.
- Partner with other finance areas, such as segment finance, to provide the information and analysis they need to understand their P&L.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of analysis, forecasts, and results from commentary through a partnership with the business teams.
- Improve processes to ensure the best methodologies are utilized and full compliance to Deluxe policies is adhered to
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Business, Management Information Systems, Statistics and 2 years experience or HS/GED and 6 years experience in Finance.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
Experience: Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter