Senior PCI Analyst
Deluxe is looking for a highly motivated information security professional to assist with Deluxe’s internal and external security compliance audits. You’ll be joining a fast-paced team of experienced individuals with a fun and supportive culture.
The Sr. PCI Analyst will serve as a primary assessor to Deluxe’s information security compliance program by:
- Leading internal PCI audits to assess compliance against the Payment card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for various Deluxe business areas
- Assisting third-party PCI Qualified Security Auditors (QSAs) with evidence collection and observations for external PCI audits
- Continuously monitoring PCI compliance efforts throughout the year
- Collecting and analyzing evidence related to compliance audits
- Tracking and coordinating remediation efforts
- Preparing and reporting on security compliance metrics
- Serving as a subject matter expert on various security controls
- Understanding Deluxe products, services, and business processes
- The PCI Analyst may also assist with assessments related to SOC 1 & 2, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and NACHA compliance.
Basic Qualifications (BQs)
Education and Experience; Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience or high school diploma/GED and 9 years of related experience.
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
Field of study: Computer Science, Information Systems
Experience: 10 years of security experience including previous PCI or other security compliance experience
Certifications: PCI ISA, CISA, CISSP, CISM
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: IT Analyst
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter