Senior Product Manager - Platforms
Deluxe is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team in building world class Product Platforms. The Senior Product Manager, Platforms, owns end-to-end accountability for the portfolio of Apps, Ecommerce Shopping Carts, APIs, and Billing System, used by over a million small businesses worldwide.
They are responsible for the overall product strategy, roadmap, and backlog, driving performance against KPIs. They balance investments (money, time, people) in short‐term tactical product improvements with long‐term strategic product investments to maximize ROI. They provide clear guidance to development teams on customer needs and expected outcomes. They engage with other key stakeholders across the business to ensure product success.
- Define product vision and strategy including the product goals/objectives, target market, product differentiation, positioning and the plans to grow the product over its lifecycle
- Develop and manage the product roadmap
- Evaluate product performance and solicit feedback, integrating the voice of the customer into the product, includes gathering and presenting customer insights from research
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog
- Engages regularly with the Product Development team to guide the PD team and make sure business needs are being conveyed / met
Education and Experience: Bachelors and 3 years or HS/GED and 7 years
- 3 plus years of experience as an Associate Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira
Education: Bachelors in Marketing or Business Management
Experience: 5 years experience in Product Management or Marketing
- Mastery in techniques and lean agile methodologies that maximize flow of value and are deeply rooted in Agile, Lean and continuous delivery principles, with an ability to extend that understanding throughout the organization.
- Proven success creating digital products vision, strategy, experience and enterprise solutions and services from ideation to launch,including engineering and operational quality.
- Expertise in working with a multi-disciplinary team on customer-focused products and services to design and build solutions that deliver valuable outcomes.
- Significant industry knowledge and expertise within aligned or targeted industry is essential.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Practices lean agile and design thinking principles, led/facilitated workshops to cultivate the ideation.
- Ability to define financials, ROI, KPIs, and forecasts with success leveraging data to make decisions about product feature increments
- Mastery in leading change and inspire others to change behaviors
- Strong influencer in continuous learning and innovation culture
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.