Senior Software EngineerApply Now Apply Later Job Alert Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Work closely with engineering management, product managers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing installed or SAAS solution for clients within the financial services industry.
- Work closely with executive leadership, product managers and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing SAAS solution for clients within the financial services industry
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements
- Develop and coordinate estimates for software defects, new features and enhancements that are included in service releases
- Provide engineering thought leadership as a practicing member of the development team
- Responsible for overall application framework and architecture
- Participate in high level estimates for proposed projects, poker planning for future features, and task estimates for software defects and features at sprint planning
- Contribute thoughtfully on issues surrounding the overall application framework and architecture
Required: - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 6 years of experience in full cycle design & dev or .NET solutions
- Communication skills both written and verbal both with technical and non-technical audiences (engineering, QA, and product management teams)
- Attention to detail and problem resolution skills
- Awareness of and drive use of current best practices, tool sets, and common design patterns within the Microsoft .net framework
- High degree of proficiency with SQL Server and subcomponents thereof
- High degree of proficiency in the creation and extension of relational database schema and DDL
- Passionate advocate for and experience working within an agile scrum framework
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with common data exchange formats and approaches
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- Awareness of and drive use of current best practices, toolsets, and common design patterns
- Awareness of and ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability, fault tolerance, etc.
Preferred: - MongoDB, ObjectiveC, Swift, Cappuccino, Web API1, PHP, MySQL
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Product Development
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid-Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Sales Executive - Deluxe Rewards (Non-Financial Institutions) Atlanta, Georgia To cultivate, drive and close Deluxe Rewards sales opportunities within non-Financial Institution assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering wit
- Sr. Software Engineer Atlanta, Georgia This position is primarily responsible for software development as a member of a project team. This position is responsible for working closely with s