Senior Treasury Advisory Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Analyst plays a critical role in driving revenue growth by assisting the Treasury Advisory team in developing, refining and deploying go-to-market solutions, including economic benefit models and sales support tools and materials. This role will also have direct influence on customer volumes and services bought. The Analyst will clearly document and maintain key assets for the team, monitoring their success and incorporating refinements over time.
- Architect and design quantitative models, including but not limited to: (a) economic benefit estimation for corporate end-users and banks; (b) predictive models to identify and prioritize prospects for banks to sell Deluxe solutions to corporate clients; and (c) market assessment models to define industry revenue and profit pools. Interpret business objectives to model goals and incorporate market and internal feedback to improve models. Seek methods to drive scale and acquisition of data to improve model strength, usability and capture of current market dynamics.
- Develop and execute on advisory sales to support overall Treasury Management revenue growth by designing, enhancing and maintaining qualitative artifacts. This will support go to market diagnostic sales tools for internal deployment and, externally, to banks. Organize material in a logical, componentized structure for easy deployment and collaboration. Direct influence on customer volumes and services including artifacts. Artifacts would be: (a) corporate and bank best practices, (b) solution templates, (c) value creation hypotheses; (d) needs assessment wizards. Continued refinement of artifacts over time.
- Oversee engagement execution, monitoring project status, identifying key risks and communicating project status internally and externally; creatively identify means to accelerate engagement execution and ensure successful outcomes
- Provide a client-facing role on engagement delivery, presenting project updates and findings to bank and corporate clients
- Coach the Treasury Advisory Analyst in execution of models and PowerPoint artifacts
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent) in statistics, math, economics, computer science, or related quantitative field
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong critical thinking skills and intellectual rigor
- Facility with quantitative modeling and basic statistical analysis (e.g., multi-variate regression) – experience with analytical tools such as SQL, R, SPSS is desirable
- Logical, organized, analytical thinker able to structure models and synthesize insights
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and creative in displaying analytical insights in a concise, graphical manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, resourceful in uncovering opportunities and solving problems
- Subject matter expertise in Treasury Management
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More