Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Works closely with the product manager, business analyst, technical lead and engineers to ensure their assigned Agile scrum teams makes good user-centered design decisions. This role is a generalist role that will require contribution across a broad spectrum of research, design and facilitation activities.
- Serve as the resident UX expert for assigned Agile scrum teams by contributing to grooming and estimation discussions, participating in standups, demos, retrospectives and PO reviews, assisting Product Management with translating UX vision into clear and meaningful user stories and providing knowledge of UX principles to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Create user flows, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mocks, prototypes and/or production-ready front-end code to define the user experience of new features and enhancements for assigned products.
- Foster a healthy design culture by participating in UX team critiques, trainings and other meetings, collaborating on UX team projects and sharing knowledge through presentations.
- Oversee the translation of design from conceptual phase through implementation by collaborating and communicating regularly with developers and QA to ensure that the final product adheres to the Deluxe Financial Services UX guidelines and standards.
- Lead research efforts by facilitating design workshops with product stakeholders and conducting user tests in order to develop rich understanding of product and provide Product Management with research-based concepts.
- Mentor junior UX team members by pairing on design efforts and providing guidance and direction on best UX practices and visual standards.
- Partner with Product Management to discover and validate new features and enhancements.
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience0 in liberal arts, computer science, or mathematics
- 3-5 years experience designing interfaces for desktop, web, or mobile software applications
- Information architecture, visual design, interaction design, rapid prototyping, basic front-end engineering, usability evaluation/testing, analytics, strong communication skills, public speaking, critical thinking & problem solving, empathetic, highly organized, multitasking, positive work ethic, writing skills, coachable
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent) in liberal arts, computer science, mathematics
Experience: 3-5 years designing interfaces for desktop, web, or mobile software applications
Critical Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Information architecture, visual design, interaction design, rapid prototyping, basic front-end engineering, usability evaluation/testing, analytics, strong communication skills, public speaking, critical thinking & problem solving, empathetic, highly organized, multitasking, positive work ethic, writing skills, coachable
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Product Development
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More