Vice President Human Resources
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
As a contributing member of the HR team, the HRBP will act as a Business partner to support the Enterprise strategy, development and implementation. The HRBP will develop aligned, supportive, and sustainable HR initiatives and processes to contribute successfully on a continuous basis.
- Manages client/business relationship at the executive and senior level to support enterprise wide strategic initiatives
- Architects systemic solutions for enterprise wide initiatives acting as the project manager
- Determines organizational and talent implications of strategy and partners with appropriate resources to implement
- Assumes a change agent role and partners with executive leadership to design culture and rollout coordination.
- Partners with executive leadership to build organizational capabilities (people and processes) which support revenue generation and process efficiencies
- Prioritizes and leads HR strategic initiatives/partners to build solutions team
- Implements reporting and analytic capabilities to provide business insight, not just data
- Develop enterprise knowledge to enable reassignment by business line or function to support the strategic priority
- Collaborates with Field Operations Leader and Regional Leaders - intentional, recurring meetings and communication between CRM's, Field Operations and other functional areas of HR (e.g., comp, benefits, training, etc.,)
- Partners with executive and Senior level business leaders in Commercial Functions (Chief Revenue Officer/Sales, GMs over Payments, Cloud, Promotional Products and Checks, and any others deemed commercial)
- Develops knowledge of true business needs in relationship to strategic intention and best practices
- Provides input/requests/ feedback
- Analysis gap analysis results
- Develops performance goals.
- Bachelors degree, Masters/MBA preferred
- 12+ years of HR experience, including experience supporting a sales organization, preferably in the tech/software industry
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Able to be reassigned to different lines of business or function based on strategic priority
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Department: Human Resources
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Executive
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More