Leader, Enterprise Accounts
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
This role will require the leader to build a team of enterprise sales executives that will be responsible for selling and expanding Deluxe’s footprint to our most strategic accounts within a respective industry. The expectation is that the leader will harness the resources across a matrixed organization to build solutions that uniquely meet the client’s needs. A strong understanding of the client’s business/industry will be needed to understand industry challenges and trends. You will be responsible for developing opportunity pipelines, building proposals, closing new business, expanding relationships and maintaining strong client references. Strong industry skills, strategic thinking, needs based and consultative selling, high sales and business acumen, ability to lead sales teams and achieve quotas are required.
- Strategic planning around industry GTM strategy, building compelling value propositions and solutions for your clients from Deluxe’s portfolio and alliance partners
- Reviewing pipeline, proposals and sales coaching to make sure that our sales/deal strategies are on point and raising the level of sales exec performance
- Client relationship building and active selling, building pipeline and insuring the team meets its goals
- Supporting sales team to facilitate their collective success
- Forecasting, budgeting and other organizational support
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- 10+ years of experience in Technology related sales management experience and leading a team of sales leaders.
- 10+ plus years of experience in strategic account management and complex sales execution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to make professional product and solution presentations, both written and verbal, to an audience with high technical skills and operational experience
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and business acumen.
- Proven record of developing sales strategies and goal attainment.
- Strong organizational agility, communication, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and team building skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions quickly
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Executive
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More