Location: Buffalo, New York
The Systems Administrator will have the opportunity to administer a wide variety of Internet technologies. Deluxe Hosting environment offers common customer-facing services for thousands of clients, including web, mail, DNS, and database. Deluxe runs a primarily CentOS-based environment with some Windows as needed. This position will be responsible for ensuring the hosting environment’s reliability, availability, scalability, and performance using a variety of monitoring and command-line tools.
- Review and resolve escalated customer support tickets. Common tasks include: restoration of sites, locating and correcting code problems and advanced network, DNS and mail configuration errors.
- Participate in large collaborative projects, including migration between servers and datacenters or major software upgrades or replacement
- Ensure network availability by using common tools, such as DDOS mitigation and firewall rules
- Take ownership for servers’ well-being throughout their entire lifecycle. Including, at least, the creation, configuration, updates, and troubleshooting of servers
- Oversee the Windows environment using tools such as WSUS, IIS, and Windows-based mail servers (MailEnable)
Required: Education: High school (or equivalent)
Experience: 2+ years of experience with computers and networks. Must have experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Industry certifications is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn new technology
- Typing ability
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Basic computer skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More