Technical Support Representative Level I
Responsible for taking and resolving customer calls to ensure all issues are addressed in an efficient and effective manner while providing solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Process inbound calls to the point of resolution including customer inquiries, complaints, requests for technical support, and customer account information.
• Assist with any overflow calls from other call center queue(s) because of low staffing or high volume of calls.
• Provide assistance to both internal and external customers while exhibiting tact, courtesy, and professional demeanor.
• Place supply and equipment replacement orders with a high level of accuracy.
• Adapt and effectively utilize various internal computer applications.
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years of related experience
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
• Customer Service Experienc
Education and Experience: Associate’s and 0 years
• Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Customer Service
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NamegoEmerchant, LLC
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter