Data AnalystLocation: Carrollton, Texas Apply Now
As a member of the Product Management team for Deluxe Strategic Sourcing, this role contributes to the creation of client proposals and annual performance reports.
- Receive customer invoices from Sales Executives, verify information and prepare documents for data entry
- Enter invoice data using standard data entry procedures while resolving inconsistencies and reviewing data for errors
- Extract preliminary client data from the distributor management system to begin creation of the client annual performance reports
- Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Interpret and structure data as required for individual client quantitative assessment
- Verify, correct and / or delete unnecessary data
- Decipher sloppy handwriting or faded text and transform into digital data
- Keep records of tasks and files
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required: - High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience
- Experienced Microsoft Office user; ability to enter data accurately at a given speed; strong typing and computer skills
- Must know how to work within Access and Excel environments
- Good organizational skills and ability to work/meet deadlines
- Ability to learn codes for automated and manual file systems
- Ability to operate other equipment, such as printers or scanning devices
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Product Management
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Warehouse/Inventory Control Group 1 Carrollton, Texas Duties may include closing the shipping manifests, loading printed stocks onto outgoing trucks, assisting the warehouse to deliver stock to the depart