Location: Carrollton, Texas
Owns support for all operational activities between DSS Operations and Client Support Representatives as well as Client Consultants, including high volume transaction processing. Must be able to interact directly with DSS clients for issue resolution. Some account specific knowledge is required for exception processing. Possesses communication and multitasking skills as well as detail-orientation with the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Order/Return Processing
- Create proofs and order cash tickets for client warehouse resupply
- Process e-commerce internet orders in software platform (e-Quantum)
- Verify order receipts and check for any missing e-commerce orders
- Schedule and process returns
- Stamp store maintenance and order processing
- Manage Essendant backorder and client communication
- Inventory/Records Management/Replenishment
-Maintain adequate inventory levels for distributor items among all DSS facilities
- Process stock transfers
- Maintain file room in neat and accurate condition
Manage verbal and written communications
- Communicate with clear, concise and professional messaging
- Articulate product knowledge and DSS operations knowledge in a clear and concise way
- Build relationships with Client Services stakeholders
- Miscellaneous overflow data entry projects as needed
Required: - High School (or equivalent)
- 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient with MS Office suite and eQuantum
- Must know how to work within Access and Excel environments
- Good organizational skills and ability to work/meet deadlines
- Ability to learn codes for automated and manual file systems
- Ability to operate other equipment, such as printers or scanning devices
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills
- Facilitation/ Influencing: Utilizes strong facilitation skills and an ability to influence (at times without authority) to accomplish set goals / objectives / metrics.
- Relationship Management: Establishes open, candid and trusting relationships with internal customers - up and across. Encourages and challenges the status quo.
- Project / Task Management: Establishes and deliver projects, process initiatives, goals, and objectives on time, on budget and deliverable to the satisfaction of project stakeholders and team members, utilizing appropriate tools.
- Communication: Able to clearly and professionally communicate all business needs, changes, issue management and account maintenance topics with internal clients and partners.
- Presentation Skills: Able to create and deliver effective formal presentations to internal customers.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Demonstrates resilience and adaptability in changing circumstances.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More