Warehouse/Inventory Control Group 1Location: Carrollton, Texas Apply Now
Duties may include closing the shipping manifests, loading printed stocks onto outgoing trucks, assisting the warehouse to deliver stock to the departments, and contributing to production service commitments by gathering and distributing stock to designated warehouse area for storage or shipping such as rotating stock in storage racks, replenishing and filling orders from warehouse supply, removing stock from bins in lifts, placing on pallets (skids) to deliver to shipping area, and coding materials for shipping and attaching stock shipment report. Typically this level doesn’t not utilizes SAP records.
Required: -High school or equivalent
- 2 years relevant experience in Shipping and Receiving
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic reading and math skills
- Previous forklift experience
- Effective communication skills
- Technologically savvy with at least intermediate computer skills and MS Suite knowledge
- Previous warehouse experience
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Data Analyst Carrollton, Texas As a member of the Product Management team for Deluxe Strategic Sourcing, this role contributes to the creation of client proposals and annual perfor