Processing Specialist II
The Processing Specialist II position performs complex sorting and decisioning of non-standard or rejected transactions. The focus of the position is to perform the day to day functions of reject decisioning/processing.
- Reject Operator - Pull rejected transactions from all processing areas using reports and processing audit trails with general knowledge of operations. Perform basic level transaction sorting and decision-making. Header batched items with control documents and processing header.
- High Speed Mail Extraction & Scanning – Perform extraction and scanning on high speed and moderate to complex client handling using I-Tran, IMBL, OPEX 30, 40, 50/51, 150 Falcon equipment
- Processing medium to high complexity client sorting and transaction decisioning. Complexity is defined by client processing instructions.
- Process work accurately and maintain performance output in accordance with department standards
- Assist with training when needed
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills
- Able to read and make decisions
- Able to work well independently and with others on work for all clients
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new processes
- Meet the established standard minimums for productivity and accuracy
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- 1 year of experience
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: Second Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.
Meet Your Recruiter