Processing Specialist I - Operator
Regularly scheduled hours for this position are Thursday – Monday 6am – 2:30pm or Sunday – Thursday
6am – 2:30pm
A Processing Specialist I can perform duties in the following areas:
1. Machine Operator/Mailroom Associate – Operates Mail Extraction Equipment to group work into processible batches. Operating a variety of scanning and mail sorting equipment including I-Tran, IMBL, OPEX 30, 40, 50/51, and Falcon.
2. Batching - Open envelopes, extract transactions, batch checks, invoices, and coupons according to client instructions. Perform basic-level transaction sorting and decision-making. Header batched items with control documents and processing header
Dispatch Operator - Performs a quality review on all outgoing items including HIPAA clients and prepares outgoing packages for low/medium complexity remittance customers. Prepare daily reconciliation and billing reports. Process work accurately and maintain performance output in accordance with entry-level department standards
- Process Work Accurately and maintain performance output in accordance with client standards
- Performing minor adjustments and minor repairs to job-related equipment
- Perform basic-level transaction sorting and decision-making
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, overtime and/or off shifts
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.