Sales Executive - Deluxe Rewards (Non-Financial Institutions)
To cultivate, drive and close Deluxe Rewards sales opportunities within non-Financial Institution assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering with Client Managers and other roles as required.
- Progress sales cycle for opportunities from the point of qualification through to the completion of a commercial agreement.
- Develop and grow the sales pipeline continually by leveraging the efforts of Client Managers and Marketing as well as through direct prospecting efforts.
- Create successful strategies to differentiate Deluxe offering from competitors to lead and guide the ongoing activities and efforts of the deal team.
- Assure quality for all engagement with and deliverables provided to prospects.
- Forecast the financial value and estimated closure dates for opportunities consistently and accurately.
- Qualify and prioritize sales opportunities proactively to maximize sales attainment.
- Develop and maintain territory plans to meet and exceed sales targets on an ongoing basis
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Capture key information, update corporate systems, and adhere to process and policies as required
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required: - Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or other related discipline or associate’s degree and related experience
- 5+ years of experience selling rewards and loyalty platform product offerings
- Experience selling into Strategic/Enterprise Accounts
- Create deal strategy & differentiation
- Orchestrate & lead deal teams
- Uncover & navigate the prospect evaluation & approval processes
- Anticipate & overcome deal obstacles
- Leverage advanced solution selling techniques to progress opportunities
Preferred: -Experience selling rewards and loyalty platforms/solutions
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Director
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional