Customer Service Representative (Base Connection)Location: Dallas, Texas Apply Now
Safeguard Business Systems, a branded network of approximately 300 local distributor-franchisees, offers a variety of products and services for small business, from forms and checks to print and promotional items.
Safeguard serves more than 500,000 business customers across the United States and Canada.
Safeguard Business Systems, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative with Inside Sales and Order Entry experience.
The CSR in Base Connection provides quality sales to Safeguard Distributor/customers while upselling and cross-selling product offerings. Orders are received via phone, mail, and fax. Strong selling and influencing skills are necessary to achieve or exceed revenue targets, customer retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Provides excellent customer experience on every call
- Achieves monthly sales goals
- Educates customers on improvements and new opportunities for their business.
- Asks for sales and consistently resolves customer needs.
- Utilizes sales and questioning techniques.
- Identifies and helps to overcome pricing objections.
- Leverages and maximizes all available promotions.
- Processes error-free orders.
- Responsible for thorough order verification and quality
- Checks incoming quotes and orders to ensure consistency in the pricing, options, imprints and composition files.
- Utilizes customer fulfillment process and tools to ensure timely and accurate transactions; including pricing , proofs, coordination with Artwork Services, releasing orders to manufacturing, and following through with the customer.
- Partners with functional experts to fulfill customer’s orders when needed, i.e., purchasing, manufacturing plant.
- Contributes to a positive work environment.
Required: h- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales-oriented focus
- Strong skills in upselling products and introducing new products
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to handle high volume workload
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to develop a rapport quickly with customers via the telephone
- Possesses strong follow up skills
- Will have basic math, spelling, and typing aptitudes and skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt well to change
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Customer Care/Contact Center
Remote Work Location: No
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Key Contact Representative- Safeguard Dallas, Texas Safeguard is an exciting and positive work environment. This is an excellent opportunity for people who want to contribute and make a difference in t