Key Contact Representative- SafeguardLocation: Dallas, Texas Apply Now
|- High school diploma or equivalent|
- Possess strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong English vocabulary and spelling aptitude
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
- Possess basic math and typing skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a very fast paced environment
- Possess basic computer skills
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Customer Care/Contact Center
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Legal Administrative Assistant Dallas, Texas Safeguard, a Deluxe company, is adding to their team in the NW Dallas area! We are looking for someone who has a passion around providing administr
- Customer Service Representative (Base Connection) Dallas, Texas Safeguard Business Systems, a branded network of approximately 300 local distributor-franchisees, offers a variety of products and services for small