The regularly scheduled hours for this position are Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm
Operates moderately complex post-press equipment of intermediate to advanced difficulty. Typically requires preventive maintenance functions to be performed. Likely to utilize basic to intermediate computer systems in the completion of duties. Equipment operators at this level typically process multiple product types.
• General Bindery Operator duties include Advent Machine operation, Cutting, Handwork, 3 hole drilling, and packing.
• Perform a complete set-up of the press in an efficient manner, which may include: monitor/maintain equipment, a stock area with supplies, check order shipments, stamp and proofread customer orders and generate labels.
• Determine and understand all order instructions and running of press productively while, meeting job requirements of ink density, ink and water balance, color matching, and required attributes at a quality level that meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations.
• Resolve production issues by altering process to meet additional specifications and notify Team Manager to obtain additional information or resources as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 years of warehouse experience
- 1 year of plating experience.
- Strong PC knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameDeluxe Manufacturing Operations LLC
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.