Database Administrator II - First American
The Database Administrator’s role is to design, install, monitor, maintain, and performance tune production databases while ensuring high levels of data availability. This individual is also responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software.
• Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for production databases in conjunction with data owners and department managers.
• Work with application development staff to develop database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Create models for new database development and/or changes to existing ones.
• Install and configure relevant network components to ensure database access as well as database consistency and integrity.
• Respond to and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and 5 years experience in the following areas: installation and deployment of databases via SQL Server, creation and automation of backup plans, testing disaster recovery scenarios, managing database security, performance tuning, data modeling, scripting, and experience with Transact SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator MCDBA credential
- Familiarity with SQL Server Always On
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: IT Support
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter