FA Customer Care Specialist I
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will work closely with a team of your peers to ensure we are providing the highest levels of customer service that we have become known for. This role is an essential part of the Operations Team, as they provide front-line support to our clients answering inbound calls and customer support emails to resolve issues at an advanced level.
• Process inbound calls and email support items to the point of resolution, effectively handling customer inquiries, complaints, technical troubleshooting and requests for account information with a high-level of patience and professionalism
• Take ownership of assigned work items with a focus on timely resolution, providing regular and meaningful updates to invested parties, and overall client and partner satisfaction
• Work closely with, and in collaboration with, other departments and merchant acquirers to research and fully resolve customer issues and/or recommendations for product enhancements
• Adapt and effectively utilize various internal computer applications and acquirer tools to thoroughly research account inquiries, identify and prioritize relevant information, and make appropriate recommendations
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues which may include internet connectivity, clearing internet cache history, website functionality, password reset issues, and remotely guiding clients through the iATS portal and associated reporting
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 4 years of related experience or Associates and 2 years
• Experience developing communication processes and procedures to facilitate the exchange of information among internal and external groups
• Possess a working knowledge of internal application systems
Education and Experience:Associates and 2 years
• Salesforce experience preferred, but not required
• Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
• Conscientiously and methodically approaches work. Sees tasks through to completion
• Ability to develop rapport and maintain strong working relationships with clients, partners, and internal departments
• Exercises exceptional listening skills to gather information and research and resolve reported issues
• Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations
• Possesses proven leadership skills, excellent organizational skills, and is comfortable communicating with all levels of management and internal/external customers
• Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment, as well as a part of a team.
• Must be dependable and a self-motivated individual. Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision
• Internal candidates must be meeting or exceeding all KPI’s and have excellent attendance record
• Presents a professional, positive image that reflects well on the organization
• Committed to meeting quality standards
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Customer Service
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameIATS, LLC
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.