FA Processor I, New Account Processing
A Level I Application Processing Clerk assists the New Account Processing department by entering merchant information into the computer system. This position must be able to analyze and make decisions about potential merchants business and their application, as well as efficiently enter data.
• Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
• Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into various computer networks following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
• Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
• Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
• Transmits entered information into database.
• Indexes, copies and routes source documents after entry to various departments (i.e. leasing, credit, etc.).
• Responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
Education and Experience: HS/GED
• Has a sound accuracy record on previous data entry work.
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Word.
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities.
• Has at least one to two years of application processing or similar experience.
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years
• Maintains focus on accomplishing desired results.
• Pays attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner.
• Can be trusted to keep sensitive information secure.
• Has excellent attendance.
• Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision.
• Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job.
• Manages time effectively. Uses work plans to prioritize competing & interdependent tasks.
• Capable of organizing work for self and others to maximize productivity and increase efficiency for data entry.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Stephen Morales [C]