FA Supervisor, Customer Service
The Customer Service Supervisor will provide overall supervision, guidance and support to assigned call center representative group and department as necessary.
• On-going training on terminals, internal computer applications and various inter-department functions.
• Perform side-by-side coaching and monitor calls to observe associates demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to department policies
• Provide first-line assistance in handling escalated calls
• Recommend schedule changes, correct time sheets and receive calls for late and sick associates
• Involved in the interviewing, hiring and training process of all new personnel
Education and Experience: Bachelor's in related field and 2 years of related experience or HS/GED and 6 years
• Prior customer service and quality monitoring experience in a call center environment is required.
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Capable of producing comprehensive documentation.
• Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations.
• Experience in informing clients, superiors, peers, and direct reports based on their information needs.
Education and Experience: Bachelors and 2 years
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
Must possess proven leadership skills, excellent organizational skills, and is comfortable communicating with all levels of management. Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment. Must be a dependable and self-motivated individual.
• Maintain above average knowledge of First American’s workflow, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Pays attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner.
• Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
• Solves problems by gathering information and evaluating options.
• Proven record of maintaining quality standards for a team and implementing quality processes.
• Manages time effectively and prioritizes completing tasks to meet deadlines.
• Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Customer Service
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter