Financial Analyst I
The Financial Analyst’s role will be to gather and interpret financial data in order to assist the Corporate Finance group. It will prepare business reports, proposals and assist in creating presentations in regards to finance for the enterprise.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
• Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
• Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Accounting or Finance and 0 years or HS/GED and 4 years
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the finance field
• Familiarity with common computer applications, especially Excel.
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
• Ability to understand management's business plan and management's assumptions regarding the range of possible future rate conditions for which to prepare.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter