Generous benefits and PTO start on day 1!
Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance, the Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for generating, calculating, and analyzing monthly residual payments to over 300 Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), banking institutions, Integrated Software Vendors (ISVs), and participating in ad hoc projects and analyses. The analyst will additionally provide a wide range of financial and decision support information to the Senior Director, including but not limited to, analyzing current trends in business metrics, evaluating new initiatives, and providing management reporting.
Key Responsibilities & Priorities
- Own our process of calculating and remitting $13M in monthly residual payments owed to over 300 Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), community banks, and Independent Software Providers (ISVs)
- Work closely with accounting team in creating monthly expense accruals and reconciliations
- Work with our IT department to implement new products/services and update existing processes to our residual applications
- Work with other functional departments directly impacting our residual process, such as billing and settlement teams, operations, legal, and sales, for monthly billing issues, new and updated legal documents, new or changes to our products and services offering
- Track, read, and implement legal documents regarding residual payments owed to our partners
- Gathers and analyzes large volumes of data and prepares revenue/expense reconciliations and summaries for decision support and process evaluation
- Drive a standardization, simplification, and automation ethos throughout departmental processes consisting of data, models, forecasts, analyzes, and financial reporting
- Create financial analyzes and summary reports consumed by accountants, general managers, and executive teams on a variety of topics and issues affecting business performance
- Understands, develops, and implements financial concepts, controls, and corporate planning functions
- Perform other ad-hoc project analyzes as assigned
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance or
- Highschool Diploma/ GED and 4 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the finance field
- Familiarity with common computer applications, especially Excel
- Ability to understand management's business plan and management's assumptions regarding the range of possible future rate conditions for which to prepare
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- knowledgeable in data management tools and concepts (MS Access, SQL, T-SQL)
- Effective time management skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced office environment with changing priorities
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter