Leasing Administrator I
JC3021FA Leasing Administrator Level I8 Individual ContributorCOMPENSATION_GRADE-DUSThis position is responsible for acting as a liaison between merchants, sales representatives, as well as related departments in processing incoming lease applications, orders for POS equipment and the activation of wireless units.
• Communicates leasing policies to the company, sales representatives and merchants
• Processes incoming lease documents from receipt to funding ensuring all leases are complete and accurate
• Verbally verifies lease documents with merchants as well as calculates and validates verified lease files for funding
• Assists in reviewing credit reports for the purpose of scoring incoming leases
• Assists in entering DDA, NOC and Insurance changes in LeasePlus.
• Assists in entering all funded leases in LeasePlus.
• Participates in the investigation and documentation of information regarding merchants and sales representatives and advises supervisor of any issues
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years of related experience
Customer Service Experience
Basic Computer skills
Education and Experience: Associate’s and 0 years
• Presents a professional, positive image that reflects well on the organization
• Promotes excellence by providing superior service exceeding customer expectations
• Uses customer-oriented phone etiquette by greeting callers and establishing rapport
• Exercises exceptional listening skills to gather information and handle complaints
• Maintains attention to detail, completing tasks and prioritizing accordingly to meet deadlines
• Conscientiously and methodically approaches work. Sees tasks through to completion
• Superior verbal communication skills explaining complex information as well as interacting with colleagues and vendors
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter