The Risk Analyst works to minimize risk by monitoring daily transaction exceptions to approved account parameters on credit card processing activity, maintain departmental spreadsheets, update online systems with account status, and contact customers to review company policies and procedures.
- Review/request additional information to decision daily audits to determine if merchant processing activity is an acceptable risk to First American Payment Systems.
- Monitor/process daily releases of funds via suspense system on accounts where processing exception and/or documentation received represent an acceptable risk to First American.
- Maintain departmental spreadsheets of data for reporting purposes. These reports include: Audit Log-Monthly summary of all accounts that were investigated. Member Alert to Control High-Risk Merchants (Formerly TMF)
- Monthly update of merchant matches and placements on Terminated Merchant File.
- Input information into online systems such as the Merchant System, Suspense System, LP Online, SAM, Vital, and FDR in regards to account status and notes on each investigation.
- Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years of related experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Has ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations.
- Committed to meeting quality standards.
- Can be trusted to keep sensitive information secure.
- Education and Experience: Associates and 0 years
- Card issuer or merchant acquirer experience is preferred
- Ensures that the customer receives a superior product or service. Listens attentively and responds effectively to customer complaints.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter