SecureChex Representative I
Ensure efficient and effective processing and communication of all ancillary product lines including, Secur-Chex check services, gift card processing, debit processing, and EBT processing.
• Communicate and provide support to Check Writer, Merchants and Inter-department staff with any questions for Secur Chex and FirstAdvantage products.
• Troubleshoot technical issues with hardware/processes for Secur-Chex and FirstAdvantage
• Process the check claims submitted by the merchant (paper and electronic)
• Making Welcome and Image download calls to merchants
• Assist check writers with questions regarding returned items
• Provide training and support to merchants and internal departments, in an escalation capacity, on product knowledge and procedures
• Knowing and foresight when to escalate to Lead for further assistance and knowledge
• Create ACH Transactions in order to accurately credit or debit merchants
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years of related experience or Associates and 0 years
Education and Experience: Associates and 0 years
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Call Center
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter